Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you purchase one or more products, we will ask for your contact information that we will use in processing your orders, including items such as name, company name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from our users in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Process, manage, and deliver users’ orders according to schedule
- Understand and analyze how users use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails, newsletters, or promotional mails
- Find and prevent fraud
FatHope follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics.
The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that FatHope has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
How Long We Store Your Data
On average, we store some of your data, such as your preferences and interests, with your consent, for no more than a year. As for email subscriptions or account profiles, we save this type of data for as long as your account exists on our site, or unless you tell us otherwise.
You have the following choices with regard to how we should handle and store your information. To exercise these options, please review your account settings and make changes as you see fit. You may also coordinate with us regarding any of the below options:
- Request access to your data.
- Request for the correction and deletion of your data.
- Request more details about how we process your information.
- Prevent us from processing your information.
For questions, complaints, and/or requests in relation to your choices, please feel free to email us at email@example.com